Yep, I'm still raw. The ski trip was rough, being without a blender for a week, eating out nearly all meals, and with my baffled parents! I started each day with 2 bananas and a Lara bar a couple of hours later. Fortunately, the ski resort had an incredible salad bar, often with seeds, nuts and even seaweed. Once or twice I fell off the wagon, eating oatmeal and a chai nonfat latte one morning (or was it two?) and a vegan enchilada one night.
We're back now and for some reason I am feeling overwhelmed and confused. I returned home to find I've lost a total of 8 pounds and feel super good about that. Since our return, however, I've gained back two and yet I am back on the raw! Not skiing 7 hours per day, however. Maybe that's it. Anyway, I've just ordered 80/10/10, which may just be an overblown fruitarian diet. I am also interested in Natalia Rose's book. Please let me know if you have any experience with that.
I ate over two pounds of bananas today and feel kinda weird. Curious to see what the scale does tomorrow morning. I'm super tired after an 8 am presentation and I need to get out of the kitchen before I eat anything else.
Our trip to Costa Rica is in 6 weeks and I'd really love to lose 2 pounds per week until then. If I worry about it too much, it's not going to help, of course! A 10 day Master Cleanse started two weeks before departure may do the trick. That will give me three days to adjust. Hmmm....food for thought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment