For lunch I had the most amazing nori rolls with avocado, fresh tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, onion and dandelion greens. I had two rolls and was full for hours, which really surprised me.
Late afternoon I had an apple and a banana.
While making dinner, I snacked on (I was hungry!) carrots, raw cashews and dried figs.
Dinner was gazpacho soup. I got the recipe from 12 Steps to Eating Raw. We ate that with flaxseed crackers I had picked up from Whole Foods.
Late evening I had a small handful of goji berries with raw cacao and shredded coconut.
I got on the scale today for the first time in five months and I really didn't like the results. I'm trying not to put too much energy towards that and remember that I only did it so I would have something to compare to in a month.
I've been super gassy today and (not sure if you want to read this but here it is!) my poop is very sticky and green, and it feels very urgent when I have to go. I'm so glad to get that out of my body!
On the other hand, F mentioned that my skin look amazing. I have oily, acne prone skin so that's a huge change for me. Yay!
Our CSA box arrives tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it. In addition, I need to go back to the store to pick up a few things like strawberries, garlic, tomatoes, parsley and celery. It's so nice to buy vegetables and actually eat them!
No comments:
Post a Comment