An hour earlier than usual, I snuck out of my quiet home and went for a 45 minute hike through my neighborhood hills. I ran the flat part of the run, something I often think about doing but rarely do.
I had the last glass of yesterdays smoothie (chard, pears and mint) for breakfast at 7:30 and a banana at 9:30. A bit later I had a bowl of the green soup I made yesterday and an apple.
By mid afternoon I was developing a head ache and felt like I was on overdrive but unable to concentrate (lights are on, no one home!) so I drank a bunch of water and ate some dried mango and figs. That really helped.
For dinner I made Nori wraps with a Vita-mix blend of walnuts and sprouted and soaked sunflower seeds, 5-spice seasoning, olive oil, lemon juice and Himalayan sea salt. I spread the pate and thinly sliced avocado, bell pepper and green onion. My family thought I was crazy but it was yummy and very filling.
I have a 7:30 breakfast meeting and have already set up my raw muesli to take with me. I'm very dissapointed to learn that almonds are flash pastuerized and not raw, but my almond butter is made with raw nuts, so I used a tablespoon of it in two cups of water and it made a great milk! Breakfast should be yummy.
It's 9:30 and I am totally wiped out and going to bed. Interesting that before this, I never felt tired and never went to bed and suffered insomnia. Hopefully I will fall asleep quickly tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment