Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RAW Day Three

Another great day eating raw!

Again, I woke up at 5:30 am, this time after not going to bed until 11 pm. I'm doing the same tonight, amazingly I feel great after being up all day, and a busy one at that.

I made a raw muesli this morning which was delicious and the envy of everyone around me at my meeting this morning. I had a kale/peach/banana smoothie for lunch, and some trail mix a couple of hours later. More trail mix (goji berries, raw cacao, shredded coconut, raw cashews and dates) at the movie so I wouldn't eat the popcorn. I wasn't even tempted. Dinner at Cafe Gratitude YUM!

Interestingly, I solved the word scramble at the gym, a weekly event, in record time. Normally I really struggle but today it was a breeze. Coincidence?

My neighbor's husband has lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks and may be diagnosed with esophogus cancer. I lent her the raw book and she was amazingly grateful. Felix read the book last night and is seriously considering trying it out. At least he's not giving me hairy eyeballs about this whole thing anymore.

I'm going to get myself weighed and measured at the gym tomorrow. I haven't done that since August, and I want to see what happens in the next month. I promise I won't get bent out of shape when I see the numbers on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment