I'm eating an incredible bowl of grawnola right now with almond milk. I made the almond milk with a tablespoon of raw almond butter and 2 cups of water in the Vita-mix. I tossed 1/4 cup each of almonds, walnuts, cashews, cacao nibs, and pumpkin seeds in the food processor (mini Cuisinart) and chopped it up. Once in the bowl, I added some raw agave, raw honey, cinnamon and Himalayan sea salt. OMG it's amazing! I also had a spinach/banana/water smoothie this morning. It was a a beautiful shade of green and sweet and yummy.
Last night I ate dinner in the car on the way to the ballet - a cupful of nuts, seeds, dates and shredded coconut. I also ate a banana. I had a few sips of champagne during the reception. I've been munching on the rawsagna wich is so super amazing!
I've been recommended to Reggie Bass and Billy Page by Dr. Liz Dobbins, a chiropractor I met at an Oakland eWomen Networking event this week. She said they prepare raw foods for their customers to take home. It would be nice to have prepared meals around! I'll be contacting them this week.
Tonight is F's birthday. I'll be calling Cafe Gratitude for a raw cake, making Simply Yum Salad, and searing some ahi tuna (which I probably won't eat). I've been on the scale and it's going in the right direction!
Here's something suprising: I wear a heart rate monitor at the gym, and lately my exercise has been fantastic. The heart rate monitor shows a higher heart rate than normal. Typically, I have to work very hard to get my heart rate above 120 to get a decent work out. Not any more! Same workout, better results!
No comments:
Post a Comment