Today's been great. My Rawsagna turned out amazing! It's so fresh and delicious, that tomato sauce would be good on anything!
I started my day with the usual green smoothie. I had some raw muesli and almond milk late morning and a salad for lunch. I was at a networking event and had brought my own but I didn't need it. I did need to remove the candied walnuts, however. So sad, they ruined a perfectly good handful of nuts!
At the lunch, we all had to say something about us that was unique. I said I've eaten nothing but raw, organic food for nine days and feel amazing! A woman told me to find Reggie Does Raw, or something like that, a local chef who prepares a weeks worth of raw foods for about $50. Sign me up! It took me two days to make that rawsagna! I love to uncook but it's tough with a business in it's third year, another business plan in the works, two little kids (6 1/2 & 3 1/2) and a workaholic husband (I'm just glad he's still employed in this economy so I don't complain anymore).
My mid afternoon snack was a couple of apples. Dinner was a salad with avocado and two pieces of rawsagna. After dinner I had a handful of raw cashews and two clementines. Before bed I'll have the long life cocktail.
I'm bringing my scale upstairs. I want to know for sure if this is working.
No comments:
Post a Comment