I've also gotten over my parents freakout. I'm a grown-up. Whatever.
I had the usual green smoothie this morning (shared with F, I put in 2 bananas, some kale and some water. I topped it off with some raw agave. I've had a sweet tooth all day today! My mid morning snack was raw granola and an apple. I walked for 30 minutes, then had a nori wrap (nori seaweed with 1/2 avocado, dandelion greens and tomatoes) with some baby carrots. Mid afternoon I had an amazing goji berry smoothie. I started to make Rawsagna this afternoon. What a process! For dinner I redressed the leftover salad from my uncle's party with agave, sprouted sunflower seeds and avocado to make it more like the Simply Yum Salad.
I've still got a sweet tooth and may make myself a raw chocolate drink, or just eat raw cacao with shredded coconut.
I read earlier about drinking flax oil in the morning and at night followed by lots of water and a glass or two of cranberry juice as a way to get rid of cellulite. I think I'll try it tonight before bed and see how it makes me feel. Note: Make sure it's real cranberry juice, not sweetened and definitely not from concentrate!
I've just come across another Blogspot blog that I think I will follow:
No comments:
Post a Comment